29/03/2023

This is jolly enough, Mildred - an art journal page


Hi there! Last Saturday I kept a Facebook live. It was about doing an art journal page using acrylic paints, paint markers and a Lynne Perrella stamp. If you were unable to attend the live as it was happening, please see the recording underneath. 


When doing the live, I was a bit unease as the stamping didn't work perfectly. But now looking back, I think that was the best possible outcome! I mean, I mention the ugly stage in the process and also it might be healthy to see, that not always everything goes smoothly, but you can still finish a nice projet, being hard headed about it. Because looking at the page now, I don't think that's an ugly page at all. But you just need to push through, not be disheartened about one step but think beyond.

What do you think?

In case you want to know the materials, I've added a manufacturer's list below, but you can find a list of materials I used in the announcement post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Wednesday!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Posca, Molotov, Ranger, Tim Holtz, StencilGirl







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...