01/02/2023

Valentines - a FB live recording


Moikka moi! Maybe another FB live recording? Why, yes, I have one! This one is kept in Finnish, though, but they say that picture tells a thousand words, right? But should you have any questions or queries, please just leave a comment. 

During this live I made a set of Valentines using gel printing as my first layer. All of the three cards are made using one print - in a way. The one with the most paint on the background is the first print, then there's the ghost or second print with the heart shape still showing in paint and the third one is just when I cleaned my brayer. 

If you couldn't be there when the live was happening, underneath is the recording.


As you could see from the recording, I used Distress Inks to color my blooms. I wanted a bit of variety in those so I used three colors for the three stems. While making these I started to think that a composition like this might also go to a condolences card with some changes - the color for one. But if you'd replace the heart mask with a round one and used more toned down colors, something like this could be used to send comforting words, perhaps. 

Again, if you have any questions about the live, please let me know. Or if you have ideas for future lives, I'd love to hear those, too.

You can find a more detailed materials list than the one beneath next photo in the announcement post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to February!


Materials: GelliArts, PaperArtsy, Sizzix, Ranger, Korttipaja







1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kiitos upeasta videosta jälleen. Kauniita kukkasia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...