15/12/2022

Holiday Cheer - a FB live recording


Hello there! Did you catch me creating this a week or so ago? If you didn't no worries, there's a recording of the live underneath. During the live I decorated a cardboard box with different mediums to fit for the Holiday season. If you want to see the materials list, you can find that from the announcement post (link).


As you can hear from the recording, this was my last FB live for Finnabair and Friends group. I'm stepping down as a Finnabair Brand Ambassador at the end of the year. I have one more project to share with you, though! 

I hope you have enjoyed the lives and learned something from them or at least gotten some ideas and inspiration! I'm not totally ending lives, though. I'm continuing to keep them in my blog's own FB page and then upload the recordings to YouTube. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great, festive day and stay safe!


Materials: Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio, Sinelli, Ranger, Posca






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...