10/11/2022

Purple cards - A.B.Studio


Hello there! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made for A.B.Studio. They started with the idea of making some Holiday cards, but when choosing the color palette, I decided to use a regal purple instead of the red I had first thought. So, they are just "normal" cards, not Holiday greetings.

I used a pale paper with subtle pattern on the backgrounds and inked a plaid pattern using one of A.B.Studio stencils. I used a mix of two Distress Ink colors to get a varying look and also to add some warmth to the purple, echoing the purple on the flowers. I used Villainous Potion and Aged Mahogany. 


The embellishments in the cards are mostly cut from "A beautiful noise" papers, but I did add some details from "Never too late", too. Those were the beautiful old typewriters. Aren't they gorgeous? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant day! Please, stay safe everyone. 

 

Materials from A.B.Studio:










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...