18/11/2022

In the need of an expert opinion - an art journal spread


Moikka! It's Friday, yay! I know I sound like a parrot when I say this, but time sure does fly! It seems that weeks just fly by and next thing you know it's weekend again and soon Christmas! But today I'm not sharing a Holiday project but instead an art journal spread. And as it's Friday, it means that it has a process video. 

I started this page with two pieces of patterned paper. I just love this paper from A.B.Studio. It's such a piece of grungy goodness! I kind of repeated the grid kind of pattern in there by adding squares also on top of the background. But if you want to see that in action, please see the video below!


I've been holding on to this gentleman for a while. I colored him during a Facebook live months ago, but since then he's been waiting a perfect project to be used. And now that time came! I also think I paired him with a good little piece of text there, found from a Tim Holtz Snarky text sticker folio. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend and I hope you get some crafty time, too! Stay safe, everyone!


Materials: A.B.Studio, PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, Prima Marketing, Posca







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...