05/10/2022

World of Lost Souls - FB live recording


Moikka! Here's something I did last month during a FB live - a Halloween inspired card! You can see the announcement post of the live here (link).

During the live I made a black, thick paste and used it to add some dimensional pattern to the background. I also made a piece to resemble old wood and stamped a couple of elements. If you couldn't attend the live while it was happening, underneath is the recording from my YouTube channel.


Underneath you can see the two cards side by side. The other is the sample version and the other the one I made during the live. Quite close to each other, but some differences! If you want to take a closer look to the sample one, you can see details here (link) in the announcement post. There's also a more detailed materials list.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a magical day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...