07/10/2022

Systema Naturae - a set of ATCs


It's mushroom season! And not only in the forests, but also in my blog. Although these mushrooms are not something you should pick! I'm not much of a mushroom expert, but I do recognize a fly agaric when I see one. 

I used a Sizzix die to make these cards. That ATC sized die was one of the reasons I got the set in the first place! Even though its not that hard to cut an ATC sized card using a paper cutter, the die makes it easier still as you can see what kind of pattern you are getting by simply placing the die on top of the paper. Here I cut the bases out of a collage piece I made. If you want to see, how I made the cards, please see the video below.


As you could see, I used the same "swoosh" idea here as in the cards I created for PaperArtsy (link). I also used several items from my Paper Garden stash while making these - for example the washi tape, the mushrooms and the label stickers.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely autumn weekend!


Materials: Paper Garden, PaperArtsy, Sizzix, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...