13/09/2022

Let life surprise you - a card


Moikka! Today I'm sharing an autumn inspired card I did for a co-worker. The text in it says in Finnish "Let life surprise you". I thought that to be fitting as she bravely jumped to the unknown in search of something else. 

There's a lot of little details in this card. There's the autumn leaves, that I've stored some time as I created an abundance for another project. There's a film strip that I created for a workshop layout and have been using since. And then there's that little red and cream label, that I can't really say much about yet, just that you need to wait a bit longer.


The focal point is a pumpkin I've had some time. I think it's a Prima Marketing die cut. The tones in the pumpkin are more pink than orange, thus I used pinks in this card, too. Even the cardbase is recycled in a way as it's something I created during a Facebook live but then changed to the ready sewed version and stashed this to be used later. 

Thank you for stopping by today! All the best to you all!


Materials: 
Sizzix, Cricut, PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio, Tsukineko, Ranger


1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Aivan ihana! Nuo lehdet ovat upeat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...