29/09/2022

Lace-clad lady 2 - PaperArtsy


Hello again! Yesterday I shared first lace lady (link) and today it's time to share the other one. They both are done for PaperArtsy with the "Fabric" themed blog topic. You can see my original post with a step by step style tutorial here (link).

I was first thinking of choosing just one of the ladies to be the project, but couldn't make up my mind about which one! I love the expression of this lady, a bit amused but I also love the serenity of the profile one I shared yesterday. So, as you can see, I made two. Both are made using same steps, as you can see from the PaperArtsy's blog (link).


Even though there's several fabric pieces in these, not all of them required sewing. I also made some tiny fabric stickers using the label stamp and a piece of cotton mounted on top of a double sided adhesive sheet. 

Like I write in the PaperArtsy blog, I hope you liked these pieces! Even if you don't like sewing, the stamped little fabric stickers is something you might be interest to try. Adding another type of material in the mix might do a big impact to your project!

Also, if you have a stash of fabric, consider using it in collaging. Fabrics add some texture to the piece and they also have a variety of different patterns! If you don't own a sewing machine and don't want to be hand sewing a lot, you can naturally collage the pieces in with a soft body gel medium as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger




1 comment:

Makira said...

This is stunning! Love all the layers and attention to detail. Cheers, Makira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...