30/09/2022

It's just your imagination - a Halloween card


Heippa! When you're reading this, I'm getting ready to teach some in-person workshops tomorrow. It's been SO long! Although I've been fortunate to keep some online workshops, but I guess you agree that there's something special about in-person workshops. 

But in case you're not attending those workshops here in Finland, here's a little something for you, too! A new process video! This time I'm making a Halloween inspired card stating "it's just your imagination". 


As you could see, I added several eclectic elements to the card. I keep two drawers, one is for dimensional drawers and one flat. They both have in common that those elements are kind of left-overs from other projects. Like I made extra moulded elements or fuzzy cut too many flowers for the project. They all go to these drawers so occasionally I can just choose elements from either or both and finish a project quickly! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Prima Marketing, PaperArtsy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...