22/08/2022

Blue hummingbird - a card


Moikka moi! It's again new week and new posts! Last week was quite hot here in Helsinki but now there's a definite air of autumn about. It's funny how fast the season seems to change - during the weekend sunshine and summer and in an overnight it's now rainy fall! 

Today I'm sharing a card I did using my Cricut Maker. If the color palette seem a bit strange for me, there's a reason. This card went with a gift and part of that gift was a tin of tea in these colors, peach and ultramarine. I mimicked the colors in the card by using a peach-tone patterned paper and then colored the cut elements using ultramarine and peach. The focal point is a combination of three elements - the frame, the bird and a branch and then the separate 'sakura' brach.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great week!


Materials: Cricut, Posca, PaperArtsy, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...