29/06/2022

Right? - an art journal spread


Looking familiar? I thought it might! It's another spread done during Kässäfestarit. When you compare all of them, they have similar elements, but each of them has something different, too. That's the beauty of art journaling to me. You can use your arsenal of tricks but you always end up with something different. 

I'm not sure about you, but to me one of the things that pops are the dark purple details in the background and the wax seal. They match in color as they are all done using the same thing - purple wax! To the background I added the wax haphazardly and I especially love how the raised pattern is peeing through on the left. To the seal I poured a puddle on top of my craft sheet, pressed the wax seal stamp on top and then after cooling adhered the embellishment in place. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday!


Materials: Kuusade, Prima Marketing, PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, Posca, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...