30/05/2022

Tarinan tärkeys - FB live recording


Hi there! Happy new week! Today I'm sharing the assemblage I made last Thursday during a Facebook live. That was a live in collaboration with Korttipaja and the live was kept in Finnish. They say a picture tells a thousand words, so in case you want to see how I made the assemblage, please see the recording of the live below!


The piece is done on top of an old book cover and I was talking about the gel medium. I used the soft body version to make the collage in the background and heavy body version to adhere the pieces for the cluster. I also used rust powder and turned it all rusty using vinegar. I also made the focal point leave using a stencil, a stamp, a pencil and some vellum. The idea is the same as in these leaves I made for PaperArtsy's blog (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week! Stay safe everyone!


Materials: Prima Marketing, PaperArtsy, Paper Garden, Sinelli, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...