27/05/2022

Sphingidae - a set of ATCs


It's Friday! Yesterday I kept a blog break like each weekend, but today I'm back on track with a Friday post together with a video! 

This time I made some ATCs for the video. I bought a set of moth stamps not a long ago from PaperArtsy and wanted to make a set using them. I created those as the focal point and then made a matching background. I managed to make one more stamped element in the form of the silver ring, which I added to one of the cards. If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video below. 


As you can see, I kept the color palette quite limited. I really like the combo of the grey and the vintage pale brown in the form of the book pages and the medical tape. I might need to revisit this soon!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend everyone!

Ps. Huomenna jatkuu Kässäfestarit, jossa olen demoilemassa! Mikäli tulet festareille, tule sanomaan moikka! Jaossa on myös ATC-kortteja, mikäli niitä on tänään jäänyt. Jos ei, niin ainakin huomenna on ihana demo ATC-korteista Siiriltä!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger Ink








1 comment:

darcie said...

Riikka these ATC's are amazing. I love the moths & how everything works together ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...