09/05/2022

Enjoy Today - a card


Hello there and sweet Monday! How was your weekend? Goo, I hope! Today I'm sharing a pink card I made using a lovely vintage typewriter picture cut from a 12x12 sheet. 

Either I bought the sheet because of the typewriters or then it was a gift in an order, I'm not totally sure. But anyhow, the sheet has been in my stash for quite a while and some weeks ago I decided it needed to be used! So, I bravely took scissors and cut out this typewriter. I accompanied it with some other pink elements from my stash - a candy stripe piece from Lawn Fawn and a gel printed kraft colored piece from another project. I added some acrylic paint splashes there and finished the card with a bow and some half pearls.

What about you, do you cherish some supplies in your stash and never use them or do you put everything in use immediately? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny week! Stay safe everyone!


Materials: Lawn Fawn, Mintay, GelliArts




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...