02/11/2021

Purple potion


Hello and happy Tuesday! Today I'm still in Halloween feels in a way. I saw this potion bottle chipboard shape at the same time I saw the "Happy Halloween" collection from P13. I saw it having great possibilities! So, when I ordered my papers I also added three of these to my shopping basket. This purple potion is my first, tentative go with the shape. 

I used a pink 7 Dots Studio paper as my base for the bottle part. But along the way I added so many mediums on top that you can hardy see the pattern anymore. Just a hint of the florals on the left. I added gesso, alcohol inks, Distress Inks and Finnabair Sparks to the bottle. The main decoration consists of some Mechanicals and some Prima flowers.

When creating this I was thinking that this might be a love potion, or something sweet at least. What do you think, what could be inside the bottle? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day!


Materials: P13 Paper Products, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...