23/11/2021

Be Still, Listen - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hello there! Last Saturday I kept a Facebook live in Finnish but this coming Saturday it's back to the more common version - English. The topic is somewhat the same as I'm making a Holiday card! 

During the live I'm re-making this winter scene. I'm using white and black gesso for it and add a lot of sparkle to the snow with Unicorn Paste and some other elements, too. To finish the scenery I'm adding a metallic moon to the sky. If you want to see me re-create this card, please join the upcoming Saturday! If you can't make it at the right time, there's going to be the recording posted also to my YouTube channel. I just have to hope that the quality will be better than last week when the live was all mushy and pixelated! 


If you want to re-create alongside me, I've included a list of the products to this post. Or you can just watch and ask questions or chat! Like I said in the live last Saturday - I'm quite open to any questions. If I don't know the answer, I'll say it and then educate myself. But I'm very happy to share my knowledge! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you on Saturday! 


Finnabair materials:


Other: 

white cardstock
lace
gauze
brayer
brushes, scissors, paper cutter, palette knife
craft glue, foam tape 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix





2 comments:

Dumspirospero said...

Wow, looks!great! I look forward to it!!

{raisingAlexis} said...

Lovely, I want to follow along using what I have on hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...