29/10/2021

Season of Peace and Joy - Paper Garden


Hello and happy Friday! If I'm not mistaken, this might be the first Christmas themed post in my blog this year! And this one comes with a process video as it's Friday. You do remember that I share a process video each Friday on my YouTube channel? Well, some weeks it might be earlier if the video is needed for a team post, but usually it's on Friday. 

These cards are made for Paper Garden using some Paper Garden supplies. I was inspired by some printables I had in my stash and wanted to use them. I think mine are from old themed kits, but you can find similar now from Paper Garden's repertoire.


As you can see from the video, I didn't have the right color red cardstock for the bases. I only had fire engine red and the other elements were more of a mahogany color. But luckily that was an easy fix using inks! Just some darker red ink on top of the cardstock and they started to match better!


As always, these ATCs are up for swaps or for grabs. So, please send me an email if you want any of these! I also have a bunch of other ATCs that are looking for a new home. Maybe I should post them to my Facebook for example...

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the weekend!


Materials from Paper Garden: 


Other: 

Red and kraft cardstock
Ranger: Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Aged Mahogany 
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
Tsukineko: VersaMark
Sizzix: Golden embossing powder
Prima Marketing: Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Prima Marketing: Art Ingredients Glass Beads
Tim Holtz: Idea-ology Metallic Sticker Book
glitter glue




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...