21/09/2021

Season Improved - a card


Moikka and happy Tuesday! Today I have a little autumn card to share. I think I mentioned in a previous post about the projects I made with the self-patterned cardstock on the left as well as the leaves. 

The patterned cardstock is originally made for the "High Life Hounds" ATC set (link). But as I made a whole A4 sheet and didn't use even half of it to the ATCs, I got excellent material ready for other projects. Like this card. The right side is from an old book. Embellishments include the gorgeous, grungy leaves cut using the "Leaf Fragments" die set, an embossed label from a Seth Apter creative team post and some stickers and twine.

If you want to read how I made the leaves, please see this earlier post (link) of an art journal page. I made a whole bunch of leaves in one go and created several projects with them. And I still have some left to be used!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!


Materials: Ranger, Sizzix, Impression Obsession, Prima Marketing, Paper Garden



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...