03/08/2021

Raven Star - a card

Ha, I have a twist! This card has a similar design to the one I shared yesterday but the mood is totally different! The bunny was colorful and light, now we have a darker mood.

As I made this card on top of a black background, I needed to think about mediums that work on top of dark surface, too. I started with acrylic paint, but added some ink as well. Distress Oxide was perfect for the job. I heat dried that before adding another medium as I used embossing powder and didn't want the stenciled pattern to mix to the script. 

I added some pieces of patterned paper and washi tapes to back the focal image of the raven. If you know the brand of the stamp, please let me know! Like with the bunny card, I bought this long time ago and unfortunately can't remember the brand anymore!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a splendid Tuesday! 


Materials: Cricut, Ranger, Tape Garden, Posca, Prima Marketing, Sizzix





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...