02/08/2021

Bunny in a cup - a card

Hi there and happy Monday! Today I'm sharing something cute with you. A little bunny in a cup and a fluffy little chick keeping company. 

I bought this stamp from A.B.Studio a long time ago, but this card is the first project I'm using it for. The really positive impact of having less design teams in the past year has been more time to do projects just for the sake of creating! No definite product or brand to be used, but just playing and having fun. That also allowed me to finally get this stamp in use!

I colored the image using felt pens, nothing fancy. The background has acrylic paint and inks together with some washi tapes and stamping. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!

Materials: AB Studio, Kuusade, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sinelli, Tape Garden






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...