10/08/2021

Competitive craziness - a journal page


Hi there! One day on my summer vacation I finally took out some magazines and adds and started cutting. I did use magazines and adds for two projects I did for Craft Stamper (link), but they were never published as the magazine seized publishing. Since then I've been thinking of doing something like this again and now seemed the right time. 

This time I didn't go so overboard as with the previous projects and used the adds only for the character. The background is done using acrylic paints, spray ink, stamping, paint markers, collaging... You know, my usual layers upon layers upon layers. What I'm really happy about this page, is the main background color. I don't use yellow that often in this big of a surface!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday!


Materials: Aladine, Posca, PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Stencil Girl







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...