15/07/2021

Midsummer dream - a journal page

Hi there and colorful Thursday! Today I'm sharing a journal page with you I did one night. I was feeling colorful then. 

The background of the piece is done collaging. I created a piece of cardstock using a gel printing plate and then added layers on top of it. The one with the numbers, for example is done on top of tissue paper though a Seth Apter stencil. I also added some acrylics using a sillicone brush so that the streaks have texture. The focal point is a stamped image using Carabelle Studio stamp. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a colorful day!

PS. Remember the FB live tonight! It's at Finnabair & Friends Facebook group, starting at 8 pm CET / 2 pm EST. Hope to see you there!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Posca, Stencil Girl, Tape Garden, Varalusikka





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...