09/06/2021

Love is Love

 

Hi there! I wanted to celebrate Pride Month so I did a couple of cards with a rainbow colors. The embossing is done using four powders, but I used more colors when coloring the letters. The colors are more like the 70's rainbow flag rather than the 2010's, though. 

I was first thinking of using both words on same card and adding a word "is" in between. When I then had my letters cut out I realized that they were so big I'd need to have quite a big card for my idea to work. So, I did two cards instead. I also played with the idea of adding a white strip on top of the letters with "is love" written on it, but I didn't want to cover the letters. 

I used Distress embossing powders to emboss the letters. The stamps are from Carabelle Studio and I colored the letters using water-based markers. Just a little text stamping and splashes to the backgrounds and the cards were done.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Carabelle Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Sinelli






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...