28/04/2021

You're a diamond - April ArtFoamies Challenge


You all are diamonds! Today I'm sharing yet another project for the ArtFoamies challenge. It's a challenge with a theme for each day in April, made by Sarah Matthews and Nathalie Kalbach. Today's theme is "Abstract".

Inspired by the theme I used several stamps and different colors. I layered the different patterns on top of each other and then added some white lines on top. I also embossed one of the geometrical stamps using silver embossing powder. The result looked so much like a diamond, I cut the shape a little, drew a line on it and used it as the focal point. I added the cut out pieces also to the card as embellishments. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: ArtFoamies, Ranger, Posca



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...