29/04/2021

Let's Travel Together - Prima Marketing


Hiya! Today I'm sharing yet another "oldie from the drafts". This one has been waiting in there for over a year now. Probably closer to two years, perhaps. It's done back in the day I still was a member of the Prima Marketing design team. 

I’m in love with vintage tones and shades of tea. Even though “Capri” was a maritime collection, it had the beachy, vintage shades, too, that match beautifully the rusty embellishments from Finnabair line. For this card I first made a mixed media inspired background using watercolors, Color Philosophy ink and washi tape. On top I then layered a picture from the 12x12 pad, a globe picture from the Ephemera set and several different Mechanicals. To keep things still sweet I added some beautiful blooms.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day! 


Materials: Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...