02/03/2021

Mechanical roses card - WOW! Embossing Powder


Hi there and happy Tuesday! I'm gradually continuing to share some sample cards I made for WOW! Embossing Powder with the newest release. This card is made using the "Ancient Jewels" Trio.

Like I noticed with another card I made (link), the jewel tones worked better on white cardstock, showing their lovely hue better than on top of kraft or black. So for this one I used white cardstock to make my embellishments and then added a touch of ink on top. But you can really see the colors of the powders now! The background hint of pattern and texture is done using "Royal Emerald", the frame and the machine parts with "Egyptian Turquoise" and the rose outline with "Decadent Ruby".

Thank you for stopping by today!  


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Studio Katia


1 comment:

Wendy Steward said...

stunning as always Rikka
wendy in melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...