22/03/2021

Let happiness surround you - a card


Hi there and happy Monday! Each spring I get an urge for all things yellow. Nowadays I've learned not to follow that urge especially when clothes are in questions as I don't wear them, but it's fun to see the pattern emerge each spring. I think it's probably connected to the increase of light after the dark Finnish winter. 

But whereas I don't dare to follow the urge and buy a new shirt in yellow, I can play with multitude of yellow mediums! For this card I used a yellow base but also added some yellow splashes to the piece and, as you can see, made the tea set yellow!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny week!

 

Materials: P13 Paper Products (Piatek Trzynastego), Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...