18/01/2021

Cute cup of tea - Facebook live recording

 

Hello and sweet Monday! I hope you had a lovely, crafty weekend. Today I'm sharing something that I created in the beginning of this month during a Facebook live. The live happened in the "Crafting Together with All Brands" Facebook group and was about starting with a "master sheet". You can see the recording of the live underneath. 


As you could see from the recording, I started the set by creating a sheet of cardstock I then cut into the backgrounds. Like I say in the live, this is how I start quite often sets of cards or ATCs. Or even an art journal page for that matter - creating a bigger sheet which I can then trim for the background. But it doesn't end there, it's just like that sheet would be a piece of patterned cardstock and I add layers on top. In this case I added tiny bit of collaging and some dimensional stenciling.

If you want to see a more detailed materials list, please see the announcement post (link). I've included the used brands underneath this photo. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely week!


Materials: P13 Paper Products, WOW! Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, GelliArts, StencilGirl, Carabelle Studio, Impression Obsession, Ranger, We R Memory Keepers 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...