25/12/2020

Be in the Moment - Seth Apter Creative Team


Merry Everything! Today I'm sharing the Facebook live I kept on the 19th. It was a part of my Seth Apter Creative Team posts about Izink ICE. I had shared ideas with ICE along the week and then did a live showing some of those techniques and some more. Here's links to the actual Izink ICE posts I made for the Seth Apter team - day one (link), day two (link) and day three (link).

If you were unable to attend the live, you can see a recording of it below. Normally I put the lives to my YouTube channel unedited, but this time I edited the end away as there was the raffle. While waiting for the results, I did continue with the tag a little, adding the pencil lines for example, but as I already talked of it in the live, I cut that off. 


Like I say in the recording, I usually keep the lives so that I have made a sample project and then will re-create it. This time I only had a vague idea what to do and I was winging it as I went along. So perhaps you can see my process even more through this one! 

Thank you for stopping by today! And merry everything! Be safe! 


Materials: Aladine, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Tape Garden, Tim Holtz, Stencil Girls, Impression Obsession, Varalusikka, Sizzix



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...