12/11/2020

Vintage styled card - Facebook live recording


Hi there and happy Thursday! This Tuesday, the 10th, I kept my first Facebook live in a group called "Crafting together with all brands". I'm happy to say that there's more to come! If you didn't catch the live, no worries, the recording of it will be uploaded in my YouTube in the course of this week.

But here's another Facebook live recording! Some time ago I kept a Facebook live for Finnish craft store called Klemmarikellari. While I usually keep my lives in English, this time I got to speak my native tongue Finnish. So even if you might not understand the language, I hope that the pictures tell a thousand words and you'll be able to follow anyway. 


As you can see, I made a vintage inspired card during the live. I used embossing powders to create that weathered looking machine part underneath the layers and showed rust pastes as well. I also created a doily-looking background using Modeling Paste and added some splashes with white gesso. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Varalusikka, WOW! Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz, Craft O'Clock, 14 Craft Barn



1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanaa mennyttä aikaa tässä.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...