02/10/2020

ART is the answer - GDT Craft O'Clock

 


Do you know what day it is today? Friday! And a whole weekend ahead! Hopefully with lots of time for creating! Today I'm sharing a mixed media layout I did as a guest designer for Craft O'Clock. 

The vintage tones of "Fleeting Moments" inspired me to create a layout using one of the vintage photos from the "Vintage Photos" set. I mixed in some extra cut outs and formed dimensional layers using dried flowers and metal embellishments. 

I wanted to create an air of days gone by in the layout. So I used muted, rather pale colors and didn't add much contrast to the piece. The biggest contrast of sorts is between the dried plant details and metal embellishments. If you wish to see how I made the page, please see the video below.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant, creative weekend!


Materials from Craft O'Clock: 
Vintage Photos Set #1
Fleeting Moments 12x12 paper set
Extras to cut - Doors, Flower and Clocks


Materials: Craft O'Clock, Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Sostrene Grene








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...