01/09/2020

Forward Mail Charm - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! A new month starting today! I'm sharing an art journal spread I made for 7 Dots Studio and video showing how I did it.

My starting point for this spread was the little boy from the Air Mail 12x12 sheet. I combined him with some butterflies cut from a Garen Party 6x6 sheet. It’s like his messages turn into butterflies when he sends them. 



I started the spread with some collaging layering different pieces of paper to the spread. On top I then added some stamping, watercoloring and stenciling. If you want to see how the pages were made, please see the video above! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe everyone!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 


Others: 
Prima Marketing – Soft Matte Gel, Clear Gesso, Tropicals watercolor set, clear stamp
Carabelle Studio – Circles Collage by Birgit Koopsen stamp, stencil 
Ranger – Jet Black Archival Ink, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Studio Light – Art by Marlene punchinella die 
Paper Garden – patterned tissue paper 
Posca – white marker 
Masking tape 
Cream cardstock
Old book page


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Paper Garden, Studio Light, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...