03/08/2020

Tea Dreams - Prima Marketing Facebook Live


Heippa and nice Monday to you! I announced a Facebook live on Friday and mentioned that while I'll make a galaxy inspired project with black background, the same techniques work on top of white surface as well. I also said that I'll share a white project with the same techniques today, on Monday. You can see the announcement post here (link).

So here's the project with a white background! The techniques and steps are the same, I just used a little bit different colors here to change the tone of the creation. So instead of blue paints I used tea and golden colored ones.


The Facebook live is happening tomorrow evening local time, hope you can join! The time is 2 pm EST, 8 pm CET or 9 pm Finnish time. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a creative start to the new week! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...