07/04/2021

By your side - Artful Academy


Hi there! How are you this Wednesday? Here's another "post from the drafts" project, but this one is more recent than the ATCs I shared yesterday. As it says in the photo, I created this page for Artful Academy with a video. This one was for "Journal Playground". You can read more about it here (link) at Artful Academy's page

My theme or goal was to create texture without bulk. I was a bit out of my "normal" as I love dimension in my projects, but on the other hand, I loved the challenge. It made me think about products that I don't use that often. As you can see, I solved the problem with crackle medium and lace, fabric and other pieces from the sewing basket. These, maybe a bit unusual items for journaling add immediately different textures to the piece. And crackle creates a great texture without adding much bulk! If you'd like to see more sewing basket ideas, I have a series made for Seth Apter Creative Team concentrating on that. The posts are here (first link), here (second link) and here (third link). Some lace ideas are also in these cards I made for Ihana (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fine day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sinelli







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...