24/07/2020

You're The Zest - WOW! Embossing Powder


Fri-yay! Have you got special plans for the weekend? Maybe some crafting? I'm sharing this little card I made back in the beginning of the year to WOW! Embossing Powder. Or it might have actually been the end of last year, in fact. 

You probably can't see the beautiful bling the card has from the "Gemstone" set. All the three powders in this Trio are embossing glitter. I thought the color palette of these precious stones went nicely together with the WOW! stamp set "Fruit for Thought". Like there was yellow for lemon, red for strawberries and green for pears! A prefect match. The colors and shapes together made me think about the hard candies my grandparents usually brought back when they went for a cruise - Monpensiers Fruit Drops.

Thank you for stopping by today! Remember, you are the zest! Have a great weekend! 


Materials: WOW! Embossin Powder, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...