17/07/2020

Birdie tags - Sizzix


Hi there and fun Friday! Today I'm sharing two mixed media tags with you that are done using Sizzix dies. They are from various chapters but mostly from 2020. If you wish to see the brand new chapter 3 dies from 2020, please visit Sizzix UK web page here (link).

I started these tags like so many of my recent crafts - with some collaging and using old book papers. On top I added some marks using a self-made stencil with Thinlits "Media Marks" die set. The focal points are made using Thinlits "Feathered Friends" and "Funky Wreath" die sets. I've used Distress Inks to color both the backgrounds and the focal points. In case you want to see how I created the tags, please watch the video below! 

I don't normally pay attention to which ink Distress Ink colors I'm using as such, but this time thought that they might interest someone. So I added the hue names to the video, but also will list the colors here. I used "Vintage Photo" and "Hickory Smoke" for both of the tags, "Crushed Olive" and "Chipped Sapphire" just to the blue bird tag and "Mustard Seed", "Rusty Hinge", "Walnut Stain" and "Wild Honey" just to the orange one.


Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget the live on Sunday! Have a creative weekend everyone! 


Materials from Sizzix:


 

Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Varalusikka






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...