08/07/2020

A set of grungy vintage cards - Jehkotar workshop


Hi there! You might have noticed that I love vintage photos, tones and stuff. I've also always struggled with masculine cards. When combining those two things, I was happy to notice an answer to my prayers, so to speak. Taru Jehkonen aka Jehkotar kept an online workshop about vintage cards for men! The online workshops are held in Finnish, but if you are interested, you can find more info here (link).


On the course of the workshop we did three cards with collage styled backgrounds, tips and tricks. I quite like how these turned out! So, thank you Jehkotar for the workshop! 

Please scroll down to see all of the cards and detail shots. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...