05/05/2020

Hazy Days - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Today I'm sharing something I created for 7 Dots Studio. I used “Hazy Days” in this make and thought to include even the collection label to my page.

Like often, I didn’t plan much ahead when I started creating. I usually have some kind of spark for the project or very loose idea, what to create. In this project I wanted to use the 12x12 paper and create a journal page, but when I started cutting, I had no other ideas. Then I just let the project and materials lead me. I often work the same way whether the project is a card, a layout or a canvas, but especially so if I’m doing a journal page. Then I let my mind loose and just go with the flow.

As always, I recorded a little process video when working on the page. If you want to see how my process unfolded, please see it below.

All the best to you all! Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: 

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Hazy Days – Word Stickers 6x12
Northern Lights – Element Stickers 6x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...