04/05/2020

As much as you can - Prima Marketing


Sunny Monday! Hopefully you enjoyed and took part in the international Scrapbooking Day festivities! Here’s a little something I did for the iNSD Bingo! Even tough it was a scrapbooking day, I assume as long as you craft, anything goes, so I made a journal page. And as there’s a vintage photo, you could consider it as a scrapbooking page, too?


I chose the bottom line in the Bingo card. Mixed media was an easy box to cross, as well as metal element, stencil and stamp. Those are something I tend to use in most of my makes! After I added some thread underneath the photo as well I had the line done!

As I also used two gessos in my page (white and clear), watercolors and there’s both a dimensional flower and some cut out ones in the page, so, if you count the little metal thing as frame, I have a double bingo!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant, safe week! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...