14/04/2020

Sweet spring cards with Kuusade


Hello there and sweet Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made using beautiful new stencils by Kuusade (link). Jenna is a friend of mine and wanted someone to try the stencils out. I tested them with several mediums of varying thickness and found that they worked like a charm with all of them! Besides just tests, I also made two cards using "Roses" and "Mermaid" stencils and recorded a video while making them. 

In the video, I use only two techniques with the stencils. The other is raised pattern with Modeling paste and other flat, using stencils with watersoluable oil pastels. I didn't want to crowd the cards with crazy many techniques, but naturally you can use what ever stencil technique with these! If you want to see how I created the cards, please see the video below.


I went with a pale, sweet color scheme in these to fit them to spring. The beautiful blooms on top of the stenciled pieces are cut from a P13 sheet. I used foam dots to layer them to the cards to give a even fuller effect. 

You can find the Kuusade stencils here (link). All of the three stencils are beautiful, but especially the rose (link) got my eye. Such a stunning pattern! Makes me think of art nouveau creations and  William Morris wallpapers. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new work week!


Materials: Kuusade, Prima Marketing, P13, Sinelli


 

Please, click the photos above to see them bigger.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...