24/04/2020

Find Your Balance - Finnabair ambassador


Hello there and happy Friday! When the social distancing and lock downs in Europe started, Finnabair and her team started posting with the hashtag #stayhomeandmakeart. The idea is to inspire creative souls while they are at home. There's several lives, countless YouTube videos and an abundance of beautiful projects shared with the idea to inspire others. I did a quick tour of my space earlier (link) and now I'm sharing a project that was inspired by cooking.

I was making some soup for lunch and while peeling the vegetables I happened to notice the beautiful color combination they had. The light was also shining through the translucent onion peels and I thought that using that pile of throwaway stuff as my inspiration for a project might be a good thing.


I'm a firm believer that everyone is creative and inspiration can be found everywhere. I'm still going out of the house almost daily as I work in a store and can't do that from my home, but I imagine that cooped up in your own home, however comfortable it might be, might start to rub the wrong way after a while. Finding inspiration within the same walls might be difficult. So, I hope this little photo and project combination helps. Inspiration can come from anywhere and be open when it hits!

Underneath is a video of my project and process. I've tried to open it up a little bit and explain why I chose the colors I used or the products I used. Most of the time I go with the flow and let the project lead me. It's kind of a dialog between me and the project. I hope you like the video!


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you an inspiring weekend! Stay safe! And #stayhomeandcreateart! 

PS. I used a piece of Finnabair product packaging to back the word stickers in this project. That's maybe a bit too little for the "Trash to Treasure" -challenge, but remember that the challenge is still continuing! The deadline is May 1st, so there's still some time to participate! Learn more from the challenge here (link).


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...