28/04/2020

Bee Gentle, Bee Still and Bee a Good One - Prima Marketing


Hello there and sunny Tuesday! Today I'm sharing some ATCs I made for Prima Marketing. You can see the original post here (link).

When I read the theme for the post, I knew immediately I wanted to do something with bees! I remembered seeing a cute little bee in the “Pretty Mosaic” ephemera pack but found that the chipboard sheet had even more of the little buzzers. So, I decided to do a set of ATCs to celebrate the bee.


I started by making some mixed media backgrounds in honey colors. I especially found that “Metallique Gold Rush” paint was just the perfect color to mimic the golden honey! I also added some dimensional pattern using another golden shade, “Antique Gold” Icing paste and finally added even more sparkle using Mica flakes and glitter.

To have some fun in the cards, I cut the sayings I found from the Art Daily “Sentiments” sticker book in half and added an extra E to all “be” words. 

If you’d like to have one of these, please send me an email with your mail address!

All the best, stay safe! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...