27/03/2020

Spring ladies - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Today I'm sharing some spring cards I created for 7 Dots Studio with you. These two cards were inspired by the beautiful ladies in the 7 Dots Studio papers. I steered away from the big 12x12 sheets this time and worked only using 6x6 sheets. 

I used happy colors combined to white in these cards. When I think about summer and spring I usually start thinking of yellow, pink and orange – happy, energetic colors. So I mixed several different collections in my cards keeping those colors in mind. If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video underneath.


Even though I used papers from different collections and listed all of those separately underneath, you can also get a nice selection of different 6x6 papers from the new bundle! There’s 24 sheets of different papers with at least 6 different designs. If you want to try that out, here’s the link to the shop (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Garden Party: 6x6 Pad 
Paint chips: 6x6 Pad
Writer’s Block: 6x6 Pad
Fortune-teller: 6x6 Pad 
Homegrown: 6x6 Pad
Hazy Days: Clear Stamps
Cotton Candy Dreams: Clear Stamps 
Homegrown: Clear Stamps
Paint chips: Hatched stencil



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Sinelli, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...