04/03/2020

Flower vase cards - Sizzix


Spring is coming! Although it doesn't currently look like that here in Finland. The weeks have been gloomy and rainy, but I'm sure at some point the sun will appear and remember everyone that they should wash their windows! 

I tried to capture the spring in these cards I made using Sizzix supplies. It's kind of the first flower of spring captured in a bottle vase.


To make the vases I used bottle green acrylic paint and made a foam stamp using Bigz "Bottled Up" die. I used EVA foam for the stamp and chose a sheet that already had adhesive on the back for convenience. The thick die cut through the EVA foam with ease and then I just adhered the piece to a stamping block. Really easy peasy!  

I used a couple of flowers to decorate the card and also added a thin little frame around the center of attention. Both are cut using Thinlits "Geo Floral Frame" die set. The flowers are cut from pink cardstock from the Making Essentials cardstock pack. The frame on the other hand is cut from white cardstock and then embossed golden. 

To finish the cards I drew a stem for the flower and then stamped the greeting. I loved the font of the "Aloha" so I chose to go with it. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Sizzix supplies used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Lawn Fawn


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...