03/03/2020

Bound - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Today I'm sharing an art journal page with you. This one is one for 7 Dots Studio. As usual for the 7 Dots Studio posts nowadays, I recorded a little video of my process. So, if you like to see how I made the page, please read on and see the video further down the post. 


I normally journal about happy things and tend to keep my other projects happy as well. But sometimes I need to vent out so to say and do something different. While this project started with lovely vintage tea tones that I adore, I added something gruesome to it along the way with the form of the text stickers and twine. But it also has a wonderful saying in there – “Open your heart”. 

I didn’t use very heavy mixed media in this page but added some touches of medium. I started by stamping and inking through a stencil. I also added some embossing powder to the page. All of those are in neutral tones – black ink for stamping, brown ink for stenciling and sandy brown embossing powder with a beautiful shine. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you all a better day! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Air Mail – Scripted 12x12
Air Mail – 6x6 Pad
Garden Party – Clear Stamps
Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Yuletide – Elk Head stencil 
Dreamscapes – Geometry stencil 
Air Mail – Word Stickers 6x12
Air Mail – Element Stickers 6x12
Northern Lights – Element Stickers 6x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Ranger




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...