04/05/2021

Northern Magic - Craft Stamper magazine


Hi there and happy Tuesday! Today I'm blogging the first piece in an article I made for Craft Stamper but that never got published due to magazine seizing publication. It was a masterclass piece with five techniques using same item. I chose magazines and advertisements as my material. I share the other piece tomorrow. 

In this ring I've used four of the five techniques I came up with how you could use magazines. And I use it as "thought about" rather than I've made the techniques. One is just simple texture, second colored surfaces, third my beloved tape transfer and fourth in this project is based on another transfer technique, who's creator I actually know. It's the image transfer technique with Gelli Arts printing plate by Birgit Koopsen. I had her consent to use the technique in the article. If you are not familiar with the technique, please head over to Gelli Arts blog (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Gelli Arts, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...