11/02/2020

Un peu, beaucoup - Paper Garden


Hello lovelies! Today I'm sharing a quick card I did for Paper Garden. This one was inspired by Valentine’s Day and also by Jani’s wonderful Christmas card, which I saw at Paper Garden’s Instagram account. 

I didn’t use much mediums in this card, but there’s still several of them. I used double sided tape for collaging this time, but coated the layers using clear gesso. This is because I like to have a little bit of open time with watercolors – with the gesso layer especially the soft vintage papers don’t absorb the color right away, but I can shuffle the colors around a little. In addition to gesso and watercolors there’s some ink, too. 

If you want to see how I made the card, please see the video I recorded! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet and beautiful month!


Materials from Paper Garden: 



Materials: Paper Garden, Prima Marketing, P13 Paper Products, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...