20/02/2020

[ówt krì] - 7 Dots Studio


Moikka! How are you today? I'm sharing a layout with you today! The topic of this page is my husband. While my hobby is crafting, he’s into music, especially soundscapes and ambient. In the picture he’s testing a synthesizer in an event we visited some time ago. A few weeks after that, the instrument arrived in our home. The title of the page, [ówt krì] is his music project’s name.


I wanted a layout that’s not too sweet and connects to music. I first chose a bigger pile of papers I could have imagined using in the page but then chose to go with the note patterned one as it’s so clearly music themed. I created layers on top using two different patterned papers from my pile – one with stars (as he’s my star) and a fence styled pattern which I used to decorate the seam between the two. If you want to see how the page was made, please see the video below!


Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Nature Walk: Songbird 12x12
Fortune-teller: 6x6 pad
Fortune-teller: Clear Stamps
Dreamscapes: Geometry stencil
Paint Chips: Word Stickers 6x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...