02/01/2020

Holiday Mail - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Today I'm sharing something I made for 7 Dots Studio last year. I went with a Holiday themed project for one of my monthly takes. Christmas was closing in and one of the important traditions about the Holiday for our family is sending out Christmas cards. 

I usually make a bunch of cards using the same design, but along the October and November I might do some cards as design team projects. Sometimes those cards might get sent out, too, sometimes I give them away. The big bunch of cards is usually something we make as a family and that sets the style of the cards. But I enjoy making separate cards as well as I can be more playful with them. Like with these three cards – there’s more layers, decorations and details than the bunch we make as a family.


The vintage postmen of the Air Mail 12x12 gave me the idea of doing a Holiday Mail inspired set. I cut out three postal workers and used them as the center of attention. I also fuzzy cut some letters of a 6x6 sheet and formed three Holiday words with those. 

I chose a traditional color scheme of red and white for the cards. First, I went through my 7 Dots Studio paper stash and picked sheets that reminded me of Christmas. Even though I picked up quite a few, I only ended up using two 12x12” sheets in the end! If you want to see how I made the set, please see the video below! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day! 


Materials: 

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Northern Lights – Pixelated Snowflakes stencil


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...